Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- (proper noun)
- With "the", the citizens or inhabitants of Britain collectively.
- With "the", the citizens or inhabitants of the UK collectively.
- The ancient inhabitants of the southern part of Britain, also called Ancient Britons.
- The British English language.
- of Britain
- of the UK
- of the ancient inhabitants of the southern part of Britain. Also Brythonic.