Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- a person who performs in a theatrical play or film
- one who acts; a doer
- one who takes part in a situation
- An advocate or proctor in civil courts or causes.
- One who institutes a suit; plaintiff or complainant.
- (policy debate) One who enacts a certain policy action.
- The entity that performs a role (in use case analysis).