Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A piece of metal placed in a horse's mouth and connected to reins to direct the animal.
- A rotary cutting tool fitted to a drill, used to make holes.
- An eighth of a dollar. Note that there is no coin minted worth 12.5 cents.
- A quarter is two bits.
- A coin of a specified value.
- A threepenny bit.
- A small piece of something.
- There were bits of paper all over the floor.
- A portion of something.
- I'd like a big bit of cake, please.
- A prison sentence.
- An excerpt of material from a stand-up comedian's repertoire.
- To a small extent; in a small amount (usually with "a").
- That's a bit too sweet.
- Simple past of to bite
- Your dog bit me!
- A binary digit, generally represented as a 1 or 0.
- The smallest unit of storage in a digital computer, consisting of a binary digit.
- Any datum that may take on one of exactly two values.