Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- One of the long extremities of the hand.
- Human hands have 5 fingers: the thumb, the forefinger (or index finger), the middle finger, the ring finger and the little finger.
- A piece of food resembling such an extremity.
- chocolate fingers
- (also finger pier) A walkway extending from a dock, an airport terminal, etc, used by passengers to board a waiting ship or aeroplane.
- To identify or point out. Ex.: put the finger on To report to or identify for the authorities, rat on, rat out, squeal on, tattle on, turn in, to finger.
- To poke, probe, or fondle with a finger.
- (a) To use specified finger positions in producing notes on a musical instrument, (b) To provide instructions in written music as to which fingers are to be used to produce particular notes or passages.