Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- The end of anything.
- A protective coating given to wood or metal and other surfaces.
- The car's finish was so shiny and new.
- A score similar to a touchdown in the game of scuffleball, worth four points.
- (of textiles) The result of any process changing the physical or chemical properties of cloth.
- To complete (something).
- Please finish your homework!
- To apply a treatment to (a surface, etc).
- The furniture was finished in teak veneer.
- To change an animal's food supply in the months before it is due for slaughter, with the intention of fattening the animal.
- Due to BSE, cows in the United Kingdom must be finished and slaughtered before 30 months of age.
- : To come to an end.
- The song has finished.