Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- The shape or visible structure of a thing or person.
- A thing that gives shape to other things as in a mold.
- An order of doing things, as in religious ritual.
- A blank document or template to be filled in by the user.
- To apply for the position, complete the application form.
- A grouping of words which maintain grammatical context in different usages.
- Characteristics not involving atomic components.
- A criminal record.
- "Jim has form."
- To give shape or visible structure to a thing or person.