Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A number of things or persons being in some relation to one another.
- There is a group of houses behind the hill.
- A group of people gathered in front of the Parliament to demonstrate against the Prime Minister's proposals.
- He left town to join a Communist group
- A set with an associative binary operation, under which there exists an identity element, and such that each element has an inverse.
- A (usually small) group of people who perform music together.
- Did you see the new jazz group?
- A small number (up to about fifty) of galaxies that are near each other.
- A column in the periodic table of chemical elements.
- A functional entity consisting of certain atoms whose presence provides a certain property to a molecule, such as the methyl group.
- A subset of a culture or of a society.
- An air force formation.
- A collection of formations or rock strata.
- In the Unix operating system, a number of users with same rights with respect to accession, modification, and execution of files, computers and peripherals.
- An element of an espresso machine from which hot water pours into the portafilter.
- To put together to form a group.