Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- An abstract entity used to describe quantity.
- A symbol for a non-negative integer; a numeral.
- A member of one of several classes: natural numbers,integers, rational numbers, real numbers, complex numbers, quaternions.
- The equation includes the most important numbers: 1, 0, , , and .
- (Followed by a numeral; used attributive) Showing the rank of something in a list or sequence. Abbreviations: No or No., no or no. (in each case, sometimes written with a superscript "o", like Nº or №). The symbol "#" is also used in this manner.
- Horse number 5 won the race.
- Any number of people can be reading from a given repository at a time
- Of a word or phrase, the state of being singular, dual or plural, shown by inflection.
- A performance; especially, a single song or song and dance routine within a larger show.
- For his second number, he sang "The Moon Shines Bright".
- To label (items) with numbers; to assign numbers to (items).
- Number the baskets so that we can find them easily.
- To total or count; to amount to.
- I don’t know how many books are in the library, but they must number in the thousands.
- Comparative form of numb