Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A fundamental, generic term used when referring to the measurement (count, amount) of a scalar, vector, number of items or to some other way of denominating the value of a collection or group of items.
- You have to choose between quantity and quality.
- An indefinite amount of something
- Some soap making oils are best as base oils, used in a larger quantity in the soap, while other oils are best added in a small quantity.
- Olive oil can be used practically in any quantity.
- A specific measured amount
- This bag would normally costs 7.50 for a quantity of 250, at a price of .99 per piece.
- Generally it should not be used in a quantity larger than 15 percent.
- A considerable measure or amount
- The Boeing P-26A was the first all-metal monoplane fighter produced in quantity for the U.S. Army Air Corps.
- Indicates that the entire preceding expression is henceforth considered a single object.
- x plus y quantity squared equals x squared plus 2xy plus y squared.