Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A cohesive whole built up of distinct parts.
- The birds had built an amazing structure out of sticks and various discarded items.
- The underlying shape of a solid.
- He studied the structure of her face.
- The overall form or organization of something.
- The structure of a sentence.
- The structure of the society was still a mystery.
- A set of rules defining behaviour.
- For some, the structure of school life was oppressive.
- Several pieces of data treated as a unit.
- This structure contains both date and timezone information.
- Underwater terrain or objects (such as a dead tree or a submerged car) that tend to attract fish
- There's lots of structure to be fished along the west shore of the lake; the impoundment submerged a town there when it was built.
- A body, such as a political party, with a cohesive purpose or outlook.
- The South African leader went off to consult with the structures.
- To give structure to; to arrange.
- I'm trying to structure my time better so I'm not always late.
- I've structured the deal to limit the amount of money we can lose.